Sports Essence Therapy Massage offers outcall, mobile, business and in home massage therapy services that has a lot of benefits over traveling to a day spa or a massage center. Here are just a few benefits of receiving massage therapy in the comfort of your home.
2. After your massage you can slip in a hot soothing bubble bath. Curl up with a book in your recliner or take a well deserved snooze.
3. Booking appointment online is easy click here or call 281-923-4052.
4. You get to select your own massage therapist, day, and time. To have your appointments set for you. Just call 281-923-4052
5. It has been said “There’s no place like home.” As apposed to sitting in a crowed waiting room with strangers. Relax in your easy chair with your family before your in home massage therapist arrives. After all, your residence is a lot cozier than a massage treatment center.
6. Active professionals, shift workers and over worked home makers celebrate. When you have a full schedule you need to make the best use of your time and remove wasted travel time. Your at home massage therapist can be on the way to you when you’re on the way home from your office or workout. Between little league practice, food shopping, and trips to the bank you don’t have time to go off your itinerary.
7. Mobile massage is big for anyone. Don’t get lost looking for the location of a local massage clinic. Don’t have a ride or stuck without a automobile? In the time it takes to call a cab you could have a licensed therapist on the way and save the cab fair to boot. Late afternoon appointments book quickly so give us a call as soon as you can.
8. Do you have particular therapeutic requirements? Have professionally trained licensed in home massage therapists including full body massage, Swedish massage, table, chair, and sports massage treatment. Put yourself in skilled hands to care for your massage needs. Home massage is the best solution for consumers with mobility and movement issues. We also travel to assisted living homes.
9. Anniversaries, birthdays, mother’s day, or you just want a soothing massage. In home massage makes for a great gift. Envision the shock on your loved one’s face when one of our therapists enters their house or apartment. You’ll will receive big brownie points or maybe get yourself out of the proverbial dog house with such a grand present. When your licensed therapist leaves you’ll be left feeling tranquil and ready to spend valuable time with your family.
10. Starting at reasonable rate Sports Essence Massage Therapy is reasonably priced enough to make us your regular provider. Therapist are insured, licensed, and background checked.
When booking a in home massage session search for independent massage therapist who is licensed in your state. Google is a great tool where you can search for “in home massage” and your city, state or zip code to find a massage therapist nearest you.not meant to replace advice from your doctor or healthcare provider. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your doctor or other qualified health care provider because of something you have read on Sports Essence.com. Always speak with your doctor or health care professional before you start, stop, or change any prescribed part of your health care plan or treatment and to determine what course of therapy is right for you.
A graduate of the Massage Therapy Program at Houston Community College of Health Science located in the Houston Medical Center Lupe Zavala is a licensed massage therapist that will be able to offer personalized massage therapy, deep tissue massage therapy, sports massage therapy or Swedish massage therapy to residents of the Katy, Spring, Cypress, River Oaks, Texas and surrounding areas including these zip codes 77065, 77095, 77007, 77449, 77094, 77079, 77084.