Professional foot massages can provide a great feeling and comfortable feet and lack of tension. Whereas a lot of people have had the experience of having our necks and bodies massaged and relaxingly rubbed might ask the question, do I want this pampering also? A professional foot massage is the remedy for tired and aching feet.
There are a assortment of foot massage techniques including reflexology which is one form of massage that comes from an very old Chinese method and is based on the concept that there are nerve endings on the bottom of the feet that communicate to all of the organs of the body such as the liver, kidney or spleen. The calm and repetitive massage of these pressure points stimulates and increases blood circulation.
Conditions That Can Benefit From A Professional Foot Massage:
1. Lessens Muscle Spasms: Muscle spasms may occur in the feet so massage may assist in relief of the spasm. Have professional foot massage by a licensed massage therapist.
2. Minimize Cramps: While different muscle groups can cramp, the calf and foot may be affected. A massage may assist in relieving muscle cramping.
3. Improves Circulation: Assist in relaxation and improves the movement of blood and lymph through out the body. Massage may assist in the body’s relief of muscle tension.
4. Post Operative Pain: After surgery, it is not uncommon for patients to have pain. Postoperative pain can cause a delay in speedy recovery. Research indicates that massage can decrease postoperative pain intensity, increase levels of calmness/feelings of well-being (with physicians approval).
5. Aging: Sometimes middle age can bring about some unwanted changes in how you think and feel. Massage therapy decreases depression, perceived stress.
6. Menopause: By the time your foot massage will have been carried out on both of your feet, you will have relaxed and your day’s stresses will have vanished as well. The added bonus is that if your having a full body massage you may be further relaxed and feel much better.
The best way to receive a foot massage is by a licensed Houston professional massage therapist.
A graduate of the Massage Therapy Program at Houston Community College of Health Science located in the Houston Medical Center Lupe Zavala is a licensed massage therapist that will be able to offer personalized massage therapy, deep tissue massage therapy, sports massage therapy or Swedish massage therapy to residents of the Katy, Spring, Cypress, River Oaks, Texas and surrounding areas including these zip codes 77065, 77095, 77007, 77449, 77094, 77079, 77084, 77041, 77040, 77064, 77065.